Thursday 3 February 2011

Just to get the ball rolling

I thought it might be a good idea to show my current painting set up and the line of which I speak.

This is a long shot of the overal rig,  yes, I have a lot of paint,  I more then that too, but a lot of it is crusty old Games Workshop paint, from the screwtop era that's about as much use as a glass hammer.
The Paint Monster lurks, waiting..

And here's a close up  of the bench itself, The Line is all the models just behind the tiles on the little stands,
Argh! The little eyes, watching me all the time!

Some of them have been works in progress for several years, the Dad's Army ones from Foundry to be exact. I have a lot of foundry stuff that will likely never be used for anything but painting. That will teach me to have more money then sense when I was younger.

Today, I'm going to try to get the bug eyed alien (from Hasslefree Miniatures) done, so I can shelf him and move on.

1 comment:

  1. Glass hammers! Ah, the sweet sweet sensation of wonderfully beautiful promises of awesome... But then again, with the GW store policy seemingly being getting folks to "buy an army, paint it during the weekend, buy a new one next week, paint that the next weekend... ehm... Repeat" Who needs paints with longevity then?

    ReplyDelete