As I was Wickes earlier buying some of that elusive pink foam (Space Board Eco being it's real name, apparently) I decided to pick up what I thought I needed.
Anyway, I grabbed the wire, some spray adhesive (Protip- Use outdoors, make sure anything you value is covered up) steel wool and some cork tiles, because, hey why not.
I had a go, my first attempt (before painting, because it's well established that I don't know one end of a paintbrush from the other) looks...well... put it this way, I should finally be able to get those really tough tea stains out from my mug.
Yeah, it's not exactly genius. I finally found this tutorial, which just showed me how off base I was, for starters, I need different wire entirely. Oh well, that's next on the shopping list!
I haven't forgotten the promised reviews, they are coming! Hell, it's not like I've got any followers left anyway, lol.